If you want to know how to look groomed every day and impeccable, whatever your style, apply these tips, and you will learn how always to look put together!
Sometimes, we put on a more elegant garment or choose our look carefully, but if we neglect specific details, the result may not be what we expected.
How to look groomed daily?
We tend to think that to look impeccable, we must invest a lot of time or money, and nothing could be further from the truth!
It is often enough to consider small details that can spoil our look and make us look disheveled, even if the clothes are appropriate.
I’m sure you’ve asked yourself: «How can I look well groomed always?», «What makes a woman look well groomed?»or «How do I get groomed all the time?»…
Don’t worry, keep reading and you will discover 5 very easy tricks to achieve it 🙂
1. Hands and feet: always take care of your mani-pedi to always look great!
«The face is the mirror of the soul», we say. I would add that hands and nails show a lot about us. For that reason, we should not neglect our mani and pedi.
You will not be able to look elegant and stylish if your hands are neglected, and the same goes for your feet.
Try to dedicate a few minutes daily to hydrate your hands well, especially now that frequent hydroalcoholic gel tends to make them very dry.
Exfoliate your hands and feet weekly, and take a little time to do a manicure and pedicure.
It is not necessary to have very elaborate designs, sometimes, a little shine or a nude color is enough, the important thing is that they look well cared for.
Follow these tips for impeccable feet and hands:
- Don’t wear damaged nail polish.
- Keep all your nails the same length.
- File them when they break and match the length with the others.
- Moisturize hands and feet daily.
- Removes dead skin and calluses from your feet before moisturizing them so they are impeccable.
- Use sunscreen on your hands to avoid stains since they are exposed to the sun daily.
2. What do shoes have to be to look impeccable?
Even if we fall in love with many pairs of shoes, it is advisable to be realistic and prioritize quality over quantity.
The quality of the shoes is evident in the materials and finishes, which will make you look more put together if they are of good quality.
But not only should we consider how our shoes look, our feet suffer from poorly made shoes, and we may pay the consequences in the future!
- Clean your shoes to make them look impeccable
- Make sure they are your size, and they don’t squeeze you anywhere, your style and your feet will thank you.
- If you want to look put together, remove from your closet those that are in poor condition.
- Have a good wardrobe, check if you are missing any of the 10 shoes that all women should have.
- If you prefer to go flat, don’t forget that you can be sophisticated and comfortable with elegant flat shoes that stylize.
3. Groomed hair
As with manicures and pedicures, hair is crucial if you want to know how to look groomed daily.
Now that summer is approaching in many countries, we must pay special attention to our hair since the sun can greatly damage it.
Here are 10 KEYS to CARE for your HAIR in SUMMER. You‘ll find great ideas to get shiny and well-cared hair.
Look for a hairstyle that favors you and is easy to maintain at home. Remember: we always leave the hairdresser in perfect shape, but we don’t go to the salon daily!
If you don’t have time to do your hair one day, do an easy updo or a ponytail. It looks ideal with some detail like a barrette or a scarf, and you will give a special touch to your look.
If you have dyed hair, be careful not to show the roots or a sudden color change.
For this, highlights in a similar tone are very useful since the change will not be as noticeable if you cannot dye it as often.
4. Cared-for skin: the best for makeup!
How often have you spent money and time trying different makeup products to make your skin look beautiful?
The best thing you can do is take care of your face with products suitable for your skin type and know how to have bright and beautiful skin.
This way, you will show off a perfect complexion without hiding your skin under layers of makeup.
If you like to wear makeup anyway and you usually include it in your daily routine, you will see that simple and quick makeup is enough to look more beautiful than ever.
To have beautiful skin, please follow these tips:
- Never go to bed without removing your makeup.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin even if you don’t put on makeup.
- Drink 8 glasses of water daily.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol.
5. The power of accessorizing
If you are one of those who likes to know how always to look put together, but you think that you need clothes you don’t feel comfortable in to look impeccable, you may need a change of mindset.
Accessories are crucial and will be the key to an elegant look.
As I mentioned in the post TRICKS TO ELEVATE YOUR LOOK, you can use essential wardrobe items you feel comfortable with and combine them in many different ways. Let the accessories give it a unique touch to your wardrobe.
Scarves are one of the most versatile accessories since you can wear them around your neck, in a bag, on your head, as a belt…
Investing in accessories that do not go out of style, are timeless and elegant, and will elevate your look is essential. Please check these 10 essential accessories that never go out of style and see if any are missing in your closet.
How to look great always… Don´t forget this!
- You don’t need more time to look put together; just choose your clothes well.
- Make intelligent purchases, look for clothes you can combine in different ways and give them a unique touch with accessories, and look at the clothes you should invest in to have a versatile wardrobe that allows you multiple combinations.
- Avoid dirty, torn, or wrinkled clothes. Keep in mind these tips to extend the life of your clothes.
- Check that the accessories are in good condition.
- To look impeccable, you don’t need to wear the latest trends, never leave aside your style.
I hope you liked these tips on how to look groomed great every day.
Don’t forget to follow me on social media to stay updated with my latest news: